For more than 45 years, the fellowship-trained physicians and therapists of Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center have provided surgical and non-surgical care and therapeutic rehabilitation for al injuries, conditions and diseases of the hand, wrist, arm, elbow and shoulder, including:
- Dr. A. Lee Osterman was quoted in an article about arthritis on CreakyJoints.org
- Dr. Matthew Wilson’s article, Back to School Safety for Hands and Arms, is featured in the latest issues of Main Line Chronicles, Delco Magazine, King of Prussia News and Haverford News
- Learn More About Dr. Rowena McBeath’s Groundbreaking Tendinitis Research
- Watch how Dr. Adam Strohl and hand therapists at Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center helped get Sue back to playing her beloved banjo after a broken wrist and surprise diagnosis
- Congratulations to Dr. Bednar, Dr. Kane and Dr. Rekant for being named among South Jersey Magazine’s Top Physicians!