Crozer Medical Plaza at
500 Evergreen Dr., Suite 10
Glen Mills, PA 19342
Phone: (610) 768-1669
Fax: (610) 768-9773
Orthopaedic Care in Glen Mills
At all of Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center’s 17 locations, we specialize in providing cutting-edge orthopaedic care for everything from your fingertips to your shoulders. Our site here in Glen Mills, PA is no exception.
There are 27 small bones in the human hand and wrist, making it one of the most delicate body parts and therefore one of the most prone to injury. Besides sprains and fractures, the hand is subject to chronic conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, and tendonitis. The good news for you is that no matter what your hand needs, you can get state-of-the-art orthopaedic care right here in Glen Mills, PA.
If you have a broken arm, having it set properly is essential to the body’s natural healing process. At Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center, we’ll make sure your arm is set and ready to start healing, and we’ll also check for other damage and complications (including joint involvement, compound fracture, and nerve or blood vessel damage) that can affect this healing.
An injury or chronic condition in your elbow can seriously limit your lifestyle. We provide orthopaedic care for sprains, strains, and tears, as well as treatment for osteoarthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, and much more.
Conditions like rotator cuff tears, frozen shoulder, Impingement Syndrome, and cartilage tears affect the movement and comfort of your entire arm. For help with these and other shoulder problems, including joint replacements, call the experts at Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center.
Meet the Physicians at Glen Mills, PA:
Meredith N. Osterman, M.D.
- Specializes in hand, wrist, and elbow treatment
- Her work in academic projects has been published in numerous orthopaedic and hand journals, and she has been a presenter as author and co-author at national conferences
- Member of several professional organizations, including the American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, and American Association for Hand Surgery
Matthew S. Wilson, M.D.
- Has received specialized training in treating carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren's contracture, and other hand, wrist, and finger ailments
- Also focuses on arthroplasty, upper extremity reconstruction, nerve injuries, and amputee treatment and therapy
From a fracture in your finger to an injured elbow, Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center’s Glen Mills, PA team has the knowledge and technology to offer you the exceptional treatment you deserve.
To start scheduling an appointment, call or email us today.