Directions to Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center at Cherry Hill, NJ
1. Exit the expressway at 34A Marlton.
2. Merge onto Route 70 East.
3. Travel ¼ mile on Route 70.
4. Make a right onto Marlkress Road.
5. Make first left onto Greentree Road.
6. Turn right onto Springdale Road.
7. Turn right to re-enter Route 70 heading west.
8. The entrance to the Cherry Hill Pointe center is located on the right just past the jughandle for Springdale Road.
From Center City Philadelphia & the Benjamin Franklin Bridge:
1. After crossing the Ben Franklin Bridge stay in the two left lanes.
2. Follow the signs for Route 70 East.
3. Continue on Route 70 East until you cross I-295.
4. Once you cross I-295 you will see signs for Marlkress Road.
5. Follow the directions 4-8 above .From I-295.
From the New Jersey Turnpike:
1. Exit the Turnpike at exit #4 and follow the signs for Route 73 South.
2. Continue on Route 73 South to the fifth traffic light.
3. Turn right onto Greentree Road.
4. Turn left at the third traffic light onto Springdale Road.
5. Turn right at the first traffic light onto Route 70 (Marlton Pike) heading west.
6. The entrance to the Cherry Hill Pointe center is located on the right just past the jughandle for Springdale Road.
From Atlantic City:
1. Take the Atlantic City Expressway until it turns into Route 42.
2. Continue on Route 42 to I-295 North.
3. Follow the directions above .From I-295..
From Bucks County, Pennsylvania:
1. Take I-95 South to the Betsy Ross Bridge.
2. Cross over the bridge and follow the signs for Route 73 South.
3. Take Route 73 South to Fellowship Road (which is the first traffic light after the entrance for the NJ Turnpike).
4. Follow directions 3-8 under .From the New Jersey Turnpike., as listed above.
From the Intersection of Routes 70 & 73:
1. Heading west on Route 70.
2. Continue 2.2 miles to our entrance on the right.
3. Turn right into the Cherry Hill Pointe center.